Is the Garden of the Gods a school of pink and orange land sharks? Or a bed of sedimentary rock that tilted as Pikes Peak uplifted? Colorado is a beautiful and amazing place. Emmaline and Oliver have some imaginative ideas about the state’s natural wonders. Their parents have some pretty wild theories of their own.
Follow their exciting adventure through this Rocky Mountain paradise and continue learning with four pages of educator resources. Written and illustrated by a certified teacher and her own geologist father, this book is a playful lesson in earth science.
- Series: IMAGINATION VACATION
- Paperback: 40 pages
- Binding: Perfect bound
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 098963373X
- ISBN-13: 978-0989633734
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 0.1 inches
More than a book – it’s a souvenir!
3 Ways Imagination Vacation books are designed with your customers in mind!
- Location-specific stories draw interest because they feature places the traveling family just visited or are about to visit.
- Tourist stops are listed on the cover, making these books great souvenirs!
- They’re educational! Parents who choose natural and historic locations over theme park vacations often do so because they see the trip an educational adventure for their children.
It is time to dust off your shelves and add a few new titles!