Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a beautiful and amazing place. Emmaline and Oliver have some imaginative ideas about the park’s natural wonders. Their parents have some pretty wild theories of their own. Follow their exciting adventures as they learn about biodiversity, park wildlife, fall leaf color changes, synchronous fireflies, geology, and earth science. Continue learning with four pages of educator resources. Written and illustrated by a certified teacher, this book is a playful lesson in science. Fact checked by Carey W. Jones, Retired G. S. M. National Park Ranger.
- Series: Imagination Vacation
- Paperback: 38 pages
- Publisher: Eternal Summers Press; 1 edition (February 2, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0989633780
- ISBN-13: 978-0989633789
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 8.5 inches
More than a book – it’s a souvenir!
3 Ways Imagination Vacation books are designed with your customers in mind!
- Location-specific stories draw interest because they feature places the traveling family just visited or are about to visit.
- Tourist stops are listed on the cover, making these books great souvenirs!
- They’re educational! Parents who choose natural and historic locations over theme park vacations often do so because they see the trip an educational adventure for their children.
It is time to dust off your shelves and add a few new titles!